A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your terminal/device (PC or mobile) with the purpose of storing data that may be updated and recovered by the entity that installs them. Our Platform uses “cookies” to collect information about its operation and its users’ experience.
We do not store sensible personally identifiable information such as your address, passwords, or credit/debit card information in the cookies we use.
- Identify problems to improve our Platform
- Enable you to better navigate our Platform
- Offer you a better experience in our Platform
- Set your apart from other users
Types of Cookies
Our Platform uses its own cookies and third-party cookies for various purposes, specifically:
Our own cookies
They are sent to your device and managed exclusively by us in order to improve the performance of our Platform. These cookies remain in your browser, allowing us to identify you as a returning user, controlling the user login session, remembering cookies configuration, recognize you as a user in case of managing identification, and customize your content to offer you information according to your preferences (individualization cookies).
Third-party cookies are cookies established by a domain that is not our Platform. In our Platform we use two types of third-party cookies:
- Technical Cookies: They allow you to navigate the Platform and use its services such as controlling data communication, make a purchase, store content, personalize language and currency, format check, share content through social media according to user preferences, speed-up page loading, etc., like Custora, Olark, Facebook, CloudFare, Visual Website and Optimizer.
- Analytic Cookies: We use Google Analytics, a web analysis tool provided by Google, which allows us to learn how users interact in our Platform. It enables cookies to know from which website the user came and uses that information to collect data anonymously and create Platform trend reports without identifying individual users. You can find more information regarding the cookies used by Google Analytics and how they work by visiting: developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, about Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), XPANEL TECHNOLOGIES informs about the cookies used in our website:
Since cookies are not required for using our Platform, you may block or disable them through your browser at any time. If you decide to do so, you will still be able to continue to use our Platform, although some of our services might be limited, and your experience might be less rewarding.
If you wish to revoke your informed consent regarding our cookies policy, you will need to delete them from your device through your browser settings. These are the links for some of the browsers offering information about cookies:
We recommend you review this policy every time you access our Platform to stay updated about any changes.